Yodlee solutions are designed to grow bottom line profitability while making the online channel more essential to consumers. How? By providing a personalized and valued approach to online/mobile banking and payments that puts consumers closer to their money, and financial providers closer to their customers.Over 300 leading financial institutions and portals offer Yodlee-powered solutions to millions of consumers worldwide.
|Yodlee Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-1 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Yodlee Job Description :
- Analysis of the financial data to increase coverage and accuracy for customers
- Development and maintenance of specifications which includes mapping the financial information on the content service to the data model.
- Understanding the layout, functionality, business content and information contained within a Content Service URL, web site, or data feed.
- Applying analytics on data to identify performance issues and recommend improvements. Data quality initiatives to insure that gathered information for all Agents is accurate.
Yodlee Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from any recognized university.
- Computer navigation skills and software knowledge, preferably Windows, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Web-Savvy with good internet research skillsGeneral knowledge of application software and processes in delivering services.
- Strong research and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong English skills.
Apply Now For Yodlee Freshers Hiring April2016 @ Associate Data Analyst – Click here To Apply