UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Kanungo Syllabus 2016 UP Rajasva Nirikshak Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern/ Scheme UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2016 Download in Hindi pdf Inspector Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Inspector Syllabus 2016 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector 2016
UPSSSC Inspector Exam Syllabus 2016 :-
- UPSSSC Inspector General Intelligence Test: Rational, critical and analytical abilities.
- UPSSSC Inspector General mental ability: questions of testing the lateral aptitude of candidate.
- UPSSSC Inspector Statistical analysis: The Graph & diagram, from which the test of statistical, graphical, result related to general knowledge from available information in diagram, draw conclusions ability of candidates.
- UPSSSC Inspector Computer Knowledge: The Introduction of computer, hardware and software, computer network, internet and E-mail.
- Special questions based on UP: The Education, culture, agriculture, populations, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts, folk arts (G.K. of singing, music, drama etc genres) etc.
- Interpersonal competence in which communication skills, decision-making ability and problem solving will also be included.
- UPSSSC Inspector General human behavior: Discipline, morality, leadership, women empowerment.
- UPSSSC Inspector General Science: general science (science, biology, chemistry, physics), daily every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as might be expected from any educated person who do not need a special study of scientific subject.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
Exam Pattern :-
► Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
► There would be following two papers for Revenue Inspector :
|Paper-I||Part-I General Intelligence Test||25||50|
|Part-II General Knowledge||50||100|
|Part-III General Science/ Arithmetic||75||150|
- 02:30 hours (150 minutes) for Paper-I and 01:00 hours (60 minutes) for Paper-II will be allotted to solve.
- There will also be an Interview of 50 marks.There shall be no negative marking in both papers.
No sectional cut-off will be made subject-wise.
For more information, You can check below.