UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates | UPSC IAS 2016 Application Form & Pattern: The Most expected notification from UPSC IAS 2016 prelims exam is set out now. Candidates those who are preparing for IAS 2016 exam since long time may apply for this exam before the last date comes . Those Candidates can apply for UPSC exam via online by visiting the official website of UPSC. As all we know IAS is most reputed job of India, every year around 5-6 lac candidates will appear in this exam but few of them manage to clear at last. So To know more about upsc eligibility criteria, upsc exam fees and all the important information about upsc, Read more.
UPSC IAS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who appear in IAS 2016 prelims exam and possess graduation degree in any stream from a well recognized University/Institute.
- For Medical Candidates those who have completed final year of MBBS exam and yet to complete internship are also eligible for this exam.
Application fees of UPSC IAS 2016:
Candidates other than reserved category have to pay the application fees which is Rs100/.All Candidates can pay this fees through challan of State Bank of India or by internet banking/ credit card or debit card, whatever suits best to them.
Selection process of UPSC IAS 2016:
There are three phases through which a Candidate has to go. Firstly one needs to clear the prelims exam, then he/she is shortlisted for the next phase IAS Mains. After clearing the mains, One has to go through interview round and if you qualify that round then congratulation, You are an IAS Officer.
How to apply for UPSC IAS 2016?
- First One needs to open the official website of UPSC which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then One should click ‘UPSC apply online’ link on the right side of the homepage of official website.
- Then fill up all the required details properly.
- Make sure you upload your latest photo and signature in the required pixels.
- Then at last you can make the payment, one can also save the payment receipt for future reference.
UPSC IAS 2016 Exam Dates
|Last date to apply Online Application||20th May 2016|
|Last Date Fee Submission||See Notification|
|Date of Preliminary Civil Services Exam||07th August 2016|
|Mains Civil Services Exam||03rd December 2016|