Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is now inviting applications for the post of Assistant Engineer in department of E & M. It handles thermal power stations in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is having generation capacity of 4933 MW, operating 5 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 Job Details / Dates :
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh, India
- Last Date to Apply – 31st May 2016
- Exam Date – June 2016 (Tentative)
- Position Offered – Assistant Engineer (E & M)
- Salary Offered – Rs 15600 – 39100 + Rs 5400 Grade Pay
- No. of Posts – 45 Posts ( 25 M.E and 20 Electrical Engineer)
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria :
- Thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari script. If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi , he/she has to clear the exam conducted by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations Government of UP , within 3 years of joining.
- A degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/ and Production Engineering from a University or Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by State Government or a degree or diploma recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government.
OR Degree in Examination Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Industrial and Production Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by any act of the Central/State Legislature or by UGC. OR Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Note: Candidates, appearing in final year Exams may also apply but final year marksheet & Degree/Provisional Degree for passing the final Exams must be submitted at the time of interview otherwise candidate shall not be allowed to appear in interview and their candidature shall be cancelled.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 Selection Process :
- Written Test – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The test shall be of objective type total 200 marks and shall comprise of 200 questions
- Out of which 150 questions shall be from the Degree level Engineering
branch syllabus for the post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge / Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry negative mark of 0.25.
- General / OBC candidates needs to secure minimum 30% marks and minimum 25% marks to be secured by SC / ST candidates.
- No of candidates shortlisted for interview will be 3 times the number of vacancies
- Interview will carry 20 marks. It will be conducted at Lucknow only.
How to Apply Online For UPRVUNL Recruitment 2016-17 – Click Here to Apply