UP Police 2531 Posts Computer Operator Recruitment 2016 UP Police 2016 Computer Operator Recruitment Apply Online UP Police Computer Operator Online Application Form Registration 2016 UP Police Computer Operator Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has recently rolled out a job employment notification stating requirement of Computer operators for a total of 1865 regular Grade A posts. UPPRPB has started inviting Online application form for the posts of Computer Operator Grade A category vacancy from 11 March 2016 onwards. Therefore all the candidates who wish to apply for UP police computer operator 2016 recruitment can apply through UPPRPB official recruitment website. You can check detailed information regarding Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern, Exam syllabus, Admit card, results at UPPRPB Official website itself. Check below how to apply online for UP Police Computer operator recruitment 2016.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Computer Operator 2016 Recruitment – Check Below
- After ensuring everything like eligibility criteria and the post skill requirements you can start filling up your application form online at – http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Now after opening the above mentioned link you will see “Click Here” option against “Fill the Application Form”.
- Just click on Click Here button and then you will be asked to enter your personal and qualification details like Intermediate with DOEACC ‘O’ Level or Diploma Qualification.
- After this you will be provided an option to upload your scanned photograph and signature and choose your exam center.
- That’s it preview and confirm your filled in application form after which you will be asked to submit the payment of Rs 400 against the application fee which can be filled either via offline challan or online Internet banking, Credit or Debit card.
UPPRPB Computer Operator Selection Procedure 2016 – First there will be an online examination of 200 marks. Candidates must be well versed with english possesing good typing speed i.e. 30 WPM for english and 25 WPM for Hindi. Candidates must have knowledge and hands on experience on Unicode typing.