Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
|Thomson Reuters Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-1 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
- Responsible for developing documentation, online help, support tools and product training for all Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products (Checkpoint, SMART Practice Aids, Checkpoint Tools, e-Form RS, and Checkpoint Learning).
- Communicate with subject matter experts, product managers, and internal U.S. based team members as needed.SYSTEMS: Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project), ERMS, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Robohelp, Madcap Flare, Snag-It, HTML editor. Excellent attention to detail and experience multi-tasking on several project tasks. Ability to meet tight deadline schedules for multiple projects. . Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceed customer expectations for service quality and be able to identify needs and solutions for improving customer experience.Meet volume, time and quality standards as defined by the department.
- Team oriented, will work with subject matter experts and product management for understanding of Thomson Reuters Knowledge Solutions products.
- Must be able to take constructive criticism effectively. All work produced will be reviewed by subject matter experts and product management.
- Advanced grammar and writing skills w/U.S/UK form of English. Experience developing online help systems with Adobe Robohelp and Madcap Flare.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Advanced typing skills in both alpha and numeric keys. Ability to build tables, styles, and formats in Word.
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Com, B.Sc, BBM, BA (2014 and 2015 Passouts Freshers)
Walk-In Date : On 11th April 2016 (Monday)
Walk-In Time : 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM only
Walk-In Venue :
Plot No 14, Solitaire Building, Madhapur,
Landmark: Near to INORBIT Mall