Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries. TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the first Indian company. It is the world’s 10th largest IT services provider, measured by the revenues. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
|TCS Job Details||Information|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-1 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
CMS Job Description:
Marks Criteria :
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt inacademic courses Standard 10th onwards. Aggregate ofsubjects insemesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- Course Duration : Completion ofcourses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria : No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Experience : Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type : Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria : Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
TCS Job Eligibility Criteria :
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering.
- MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
- M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
Apply Now For TCS Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Software Engineers – Click Here To Apply