TCS off campus 2016 batch Freshers registration, eligibility, schedule
Tata consultancy services (TCS) are one of the global company which took the place within the top 10. As usual this year they are going to conduct off campus drive for Freshers. So this will a good news for all the Freshers. A career in TCS recruitment makes you experience, exposure to international level. You can here have a successful career ambition. The registration process, the eligibility criteria, TCS placement procedure and selection process for this TCS off campus 2016 is just given in this post. You can use this information to make yourself ready for the off campus drive.
TCS off campus eligibility criteria 2016
Eligibility for TCS campus placement is as follows,
- To be a part of this drive you should satisfy the following eligibility criteria,
- Candidates of B.E or B. Tech or M.E or M.Tech of various streams such as, ECE, EEE, IT, EIE, CSE, ETE, Mechanical, Network engineering and other streams are eligible.
- Bsc, BA, BCom, BCA graduates who have done MCA are eligible for this drive.
- Minimum of 60 % first attempt at 10th, 12th or any diploma is required for this TCS placement.
- No standing arrears / backlogs should be there during the TCS selection process.
- Part time courses are not allowed.
Tata consultancy services selection process 2016
- First round: Aptitude test (Quantitative aptitude, Verbal and logical reasoning)
- Second round: Technical interview.
- Third round: HR interview.
TCS off campus Registration 2016
There is online application forms are available in TCS next step campus portal to register yourself for pool campus drive for Freshers. The register link is available for you below in details. You have to fill in the TCS registration form to attend TCS off campus drive for 2016 batch. The below given like make you to register for the drive.
For more updates keep reading our other articles. For information in particular click below.