SSC CGL Syllabus 2016 SSC CGL 2016 Syllabus SSC Syllabus 2016 SSC 2016 CGL Syllabus CGL 2016 Syllabus CGL Syllabus 2016 SSC CGL syllabus pdf SSC CGL syllabus 2016
SSC, Staff Selection Commission issued notification for Combined Graduate Level 2016. This is the great news for all those who want to get job in public government sector. Every year huge number of candidates register for the course provided and it is expected the same this year, a lot of applicants apply for the available seats. Staff Selection Commission will held Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 Tier-I on 08th & 22nd May 2016. SSC CGL Exam will be held for selecting candidates for Tier-II examination.
SSC CGL SELECTION PROCESS:- SSC CGL Exam will be conducted in three tiers as mentioned below :
- SSC CGL Tier -I — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice )
- SSC CGL Tier -II — Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice )
- SSC CGL Tier -III — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Tier I Syllabus :- It is an objective Type Exam. The most Interesting fact about SSC CGL is that there is No sectional Cut Off. Read Below For the teir 1 Syllabus.
No. Of Questions
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
**Time Duration is for exam is 120 minutes (2 Hour) for 200 questions. And there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in SSC CGL Tier-I Exam.
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Syllabus:
- General Awareness: Questions in this general awareness sectioned will be aimed at testing the candidates knowledge of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are designed to test knowledge of current events . General Awareness test will also include questions related to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy & Scientific Research.
- Quantitative Aptitude: The following chapters mainly would be covered in SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude Exam. The scope of the test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Discount, Time and distance, Time & Work, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Basic algebraic identities of School. Algebra & Elementary surds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Circle and its chords, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons , Circle, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Complementary angles, Heights and Distances, Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar diagram & Pie chart.
- English Comprehension: This Section is to judge your reading skills, grammatical skills, and vocabulary skills. Questions will be based onspot the error, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, fill in the blanks, synonyms, idioms & phrases, one word substitution and improvement of sentences.
**Once You clear the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam, you will be shortlisted for the next round. Marks of this phase screened candidates in Tier-I will be taken into account for final evaluation of candidates for for the interview/skill test and also for the final selection.
Check Right Here For More Updates
SSC CGL TIER II PATTERN: After Clearing the tier1 round you would be shortlisted for teir 2 exam. This SSC CGL tier 2 exam would also be objective. Read Below For more information.
No. Of Questions
|Notified Later on||200|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
Note: SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus OF Quantitative Aptitude and English language would be almost same as in teir 1. So try covering all the same syllabus that you have already covered in SSC CGL Tier1. So now Let’s discuss about the Statistics Part which might be completely unknown to many people.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Statistics Syllabus:
- Collection Classification and Presentation of Statistical Data: Primary and Secondary data, Methods of data collection; Frequency distributions; Tabulation of data; Graphs and charts; Diagrammatic presentation of frequency distributions.
- Index Numbers: Types of index number, Different formulae, Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems of index numbers, Base shifting and splicing of index numbers, Cost of living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
- Measures of Dispersion: Common measures dispersion – range, quartile deviations, mean deviation and standard deviation; Measures of relative dispersion.
- Measures of Central Tendency: Common measures of central tendency – mean median andmode; Partition values- quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
- Correlation and Regression: Scatter diagram; simple correlation coefficient; simple regression lines; Spearman’s rank correlation; Measures of association of attributes; Multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlation (For three variables only).
- Probability Theory: Meaning of probability; Different definitions of probability; Conditional probability; Compound probability; Independent events; Bayes’ theorem.
- Random Variable and Probability: Random variable; Probability functions; Expectation and Variance of a random variable; Higher moments of a random variable; Binomial , Poisson, Normal and Exponential distributions; Joint distribution of two random variable (discrete).
- Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis: Different types of moments and their relationship; meaning of skewness and kurtosis; different measures of skewness and kurtosis.
- Sampling Theory: Concept of population and sample; Parameter and statistic, Sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and non-probability sampling techniques(simple randomsampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, purposive sampling, convenience sampling and quota sampling); Sampling distribution(statement only); Sample size decisions.
- Analysis of Variance: Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data.
- Time Series Analysis: Components of time series, Determinations of trend component by different methods, Measurement of seasonal variation by different methods.
- Statistical Inference: Point estimation and interval estimation, Properties of a good estimator, Methods of estimation (Moments method, Maximum likelihood method, Least squares method), Testing of hypothesis, Basic concept of testing, Small sample and large sample tests, Tests based on Z, t, Chi-square and F statistic, Confidence intervals.
SSC CGL TIER III PATTERN: If you are able to qualify SSC CGL Tier 1 and SSC CGL Tier 2. Then you have almost qualified the SSC CGL. In this phase there would be some test regarding your computer knowledge and your analytical skills. So Clearing first two phases you would have enough time to gear up for the last final round. We would suggest you to gear up for the exam proactively.
“Read important books recommended by ‘Placementsnow Team’. You can also ask questions through comments or via contacting us. Our Team would try the best to solve your problem”
Supported Searches: SSC CGL Syllabus 2016 SSC CGL Exam Pattern SSC CGL Pattern 2016 SSC CGL Exam 2016 SSC CGL Syllabus pdf download SSC CGL Syllabus pdf in hindi ssc cgl syllabus in hindi ssc cgl syllabus pdf download ssc cgl syllabus and pattern SSC Pattern 2016 SSC CGL Pattern 2016 CGL Pattern 2016