SBI Recruitment 2015-16: State Bank of India – www.sbi.co.in – is inviting online applications starting from 26th Nov 2015 to the 185 posts of Specialist Officer cadres ( Assistant Manager (System) : 145 & Deputy Manager (Law) : 40 ). Tentative Date of online examination is 17 Jan 2016.Chartered Accountants, Analysts, Statisticians, Risk Raters, Economists, Lawyers, Engineers, System Engineers, Rajbhasha Officers etc are recruited in various grades by the Bank in Specialist Officers with opportunities for career advancement. To get more information about SBI Recruitment 2015-16 For Specialist Officers, Read More Below.
SBI Recruitment 2015-16 Job Description : Job Profile, Salary Offered, Job Location, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Salary Of Specialist Officers:
- Assistant Manager ( System ) : Grade JMGS – I : 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 = Rs 73600/-(inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)
- Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Grade MMGS – II : 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 = Rs 90700/-(inclusive of leased Rental at Mumbai)
Specialist Officers Eligibility Criteria: Salary Varies according to the post offered. In SBI Recruitment 2015-16 For Specialist Officers, There are Following things that one has to keep in mind.
- Assistant Manager ( System ) : B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations OR M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications OR MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
Desirable : Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization.
- Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India. Desirable : Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocatewith Bar Council.
Age Limit : (as on 30 Nov 2015 )
- Assistant Manager ( System ) : Minimum : 21 years , Maximum : 30 years
- Deputy Manager ( Law ) : Minimum : 21 years , Maximum : 38 years
Important Dates :
- Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
- Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
- Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
- Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
How To Apply For SBI Recruitment 2015-16 For Specialist Officers: Check Below
In order to apply For SBI Recruitment 2015-16 For Specialist Officers , first of all Make sure that you meet all the above eligibility criteria set by SBI and you are good with the job profile, job location or salary package offered by the company. After ensuring all these details just register yourself on the below given Link of SBI Recruitment 2015-16 For Specialist Officers .
Good Luck And Be Fully Prepared For the SBI Recruitment .
For SBI Recruitment 2015-16 Registration Link- Click Here
For More Recruitment Drives – Click Here