NTPC Limited (previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) under the Ministry of Power, Government of India, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a “Government Company” within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated at New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants.
NTPC Recruitment 2016 | Executive Trainee | www.ntpc.co.in | Across India- National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC – www.ntpc.co.in – is inviting online applications to the post of Executive Trainee through GATE 2016 across India. The last date to register for this position is 29th January 2016.
Educational Qualification : Full Time BE / BTech degree in following disciplines :
- Electrical Engineering : Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering : Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Civil Engineering : Civil / Construction
- Instrumentation Engineering : Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Electronics Engineering Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Science and Information Technology : Computer Science Engg. / Information Technology
Percentage Criteria : Minimum 65% in Engineering
Selection Process :
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)- 2016. Based on the GATE-2016 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates need to secure minimum qualifying marks in GD & Interview, before being considered in the merit list. Please note that for ET- 2016 recruitment, GATE scores of 2016 will only be valid.
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 29 January 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
For Foreign Jobs and Studies: Click Here
For Make In India Week Registration: Click Here