IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam IBPS Clerk Cadre Exam IBPS 2016 PSU Banks Exam Clerk In IBPS 2016 IBPS Clerical Post IBPS 2016 Clerk Exam IBPS CWE 2016
IBPS has started its online application for the posts of Clerks in various PSU Banks from 11 Aug 2015. The last date for applying for the IBPS Clerical Cadre post is 1 Sep 2015. The preliminary examination will be tentatively held on various dates in December 2016. From this year IBPS Common Written Examination CWE – V Clerical Cadre has launched its new recruitment process. This time recruitment process of IBPS Clerical Cadre involves two phases of written examinations first phase is Prelim Examination and Second Phase is Main Examination. Read Below to know more about the recruitment process of IBPS Clerks CWE-V
IBPS Clerk Exam 2016 Results are expected to be announced on 1 April 2016.
IBPS Official Website : www.ibps.in
Job Location : Across India
IBPS Post : Clerical Cadre
IBPS Clerk Salary : Rs 20,000+ per month
IBPS CWE Clerk Selection Process 2016 : Interview is discontinued. Final merit list will be prepared based on mains written examination marks only.
IBPS CWE Application Fee 2016 (Non Refundable) :
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates : Rs 100/-
- Other Candidates : Rs 600/-
- It will include intimation charges too (around 6-15 rs depends on bank)
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2016:
- Educational Qualifications (as on 1 Sep 2015 ): Degree from a recognized Institution
- Age Limit : 20-28 years i.e a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1995 (both dates inclusive).
How To Apply For IBPS Clerk 2016
IBPS www.ibps.in Clerical Cadre Common Written Examination CWE – V Online applications will start from 11 August 2015 and ends on 1 September 2015.