National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology popularly known as NIELIT is basically an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology that comes under Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the government of India. NIELIT was formed to carry out basic or advanced Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). Check complete information about NIELIT Recruitment 2016 process from below.
NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector.
As of NIELIT is spread across all over India with about 31 offices located at Agartala, Aizawl, Ajmer, Aurangabad, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chuchuyimlang, Churachandpur, Delhi, Gangtok, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Imphal, Itanagar, Jammu, Jorhat, Kohima, Kolkata, Kokrajhar, Leh, Lucknow, Lunglei, Patna, Ranchi, Senapati, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Srinagar, Tezpur and Head quarters at New Delhi.
Being a part of NIELIT is really amazing where apart from learning latest technologies you would get an exciting opportunity to get in touch with some of the greatest minds that you won’t find easily in single organization. Therefore if you wish to be part of NIELIT then NIELIT is inviting applications for 94 vacants positions with various designations i.e Director, Assistant Director, Finance Officer, Admin Officer, Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Sceintists (‘D’,’C’,’B’), Technical Assistant and many more. You can find detailed information about NIELIT recruitment 2016 via NIELIT Recruitment official advertisement.
NIELIT Recruitment 2016 : NIELIT Selection Process – Check Below
- Final selection of candidates for appointment to different vacant positions will be purely based on meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, your performance in the written examination, skill test (wherever applicable) and in interview.
- The Written will be OMR based comprising of Objective Type Questions with a negative marking of @1/4 marks for each incorrect answer and will be conducted across different cities in India. You can find detailed information about examination centers in the attached NIELIT Offical Advertisement notification at the end of the article.
- The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15 for the posts carrying Grade Pay of Rs 5400/- & below and 50:50 for the posts carrying Grade Pay of Rs 6600/-
- Separate skill test in Short Hand shall be conducted for the position of Stenographers and in Typing for Junior Assistant. The Skill Test will be a qualifying Test.
- The passing percentage for the written exam will be 50% for General Category candidates and 45% for Reserved Category candidates.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2016 : Steps to Follow
After ensuring all the eligibility criteria and skills required by NIELIT you can register yourself at NIELIT offical recruitment portal – Apply Here
NIELIT Application Fees – The Application fees is different for different grade pay posts which also varies as per the candidates category.
- For Grade Pay of Rs 5400 and Above – Rs 400 Per Application (For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates) and Rs 800 Per Application (For General / OBC Candidates)
- For Grade Pay of Rs 4600 and Below – Rs 300 Per Application (For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates) and Rs 600 Per Application (For General / OBC Candidates)
Start date for submission of online applications – 01st December, 2015 0900 Hrs
Last date for submission of online applications – 14th January, 2016 1730 Hrs