The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with an objective to serve banking needs of the people of the region. Later on In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited. Currently Nainital Bank is having 123 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Job Details :
- Job Location – Across All India Branches
- For the first year you will be given a Stipend of Rs 22,000 per month and then Rs 27,000 per month for second year. On successful completion of training for 2 years , the Management Trainees will be absorbed into Officers’ Grade / Scale – 1 as confirmed officer.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Important Dates :
- Online Application Commencement – 26th April 2016
- Last Date For Online Application – 10th May 2016
- Last Date For Printing Application – 24th May 2016
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification (as on 31 March 2016 ) : Candidate must have passed Post Graduation/ Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation examination having either of the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ B. Tech/MCA/BCA and MBA, from a recognized university/ Institute to the satisfaction of the Bank. Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Age Limit : Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.03.2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by -5- years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only
How to Apply Online Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 – Click Here to Apply