Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level. Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line. Combined they are able to address all customer requirements across both the banking and trading book businesses. Misys is the trusted partner that financial services organizations turn to for help solving their most complex problems.
|Misys Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Misys Job Description:
- Pluggable components in VBScript.
- Participate in PoC’s for various solutions for the product.
- This role has limited client facing responsibilities. The majority of communications are with internal staff.
- Active participation in design discussions and be able to make decisions and propose trade-offs keeping the long and short term in to the picture.
Misys Job Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in CS, ECE, IT or Computer applications from a recognized university or institution.
- Good knowledge of .NET/C# and Desktop/Web Application Development.
- Aptitude for programming, debugging, and problem solving skills in C#, SQL and .Net Framework, XML
Knowledge in the following tools sets is an added advantage: (Selenium, JUnit, Html Unit, XML/ SOAP)
Apply Now For Misys Freshers Hiring April 2016 @ Associate Software Engineer – Click Here To Apply