Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues.
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- Completes the work on time with minimal supervision and little guidance. Prioritizes task, as needed. Tracks the work against plan and reports the status when required.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems. Participate in product and/or application definition activities including feature analysis and system trade offs.
- Responsible for the timeliness and quality of the components assigned. Appropriate escalations to the project manager on project areas assigned.
- Acquiring end-to-end process awareness for software development and implementing relevant processesOther business activities as defined by the Department Head / Project Manager
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/Btech/MCA/MTech in CS/Information Technology/ECE (2014, 2015 batch only)
- Good Communication skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation/Interpersonal skills
Apply Now For Mist Minds Technologies Freshers Hiring @ Associate Software Engineer – Click Here To Apply