Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments. This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2016 Job Details / Details :
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Date of Drive – 10th May
- Reporting Time – 10 AM
- Salary Offered – 4.5 LPA
- Role Offered – Associate Engineer
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Only Female Candidates from 2016 Batch Pass outs
- Must have Good Comm. Skills and Networking Skills
- Degree – B.E./B.Tech ( CSE / ISE / ECE )
- No specific percentage criteria has been set
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2016 Job Description :
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex escalated problems identified in Microsoft software products, and manage relationships with those customers. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Scoping and documenting customer scenarios, potential causes and troubleshooting steps. Analyze problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs, may involve writing code.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Write technical articles and sample programs for Microsoft’s knowledge base. Actively share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2016 Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be first appearing for a Group discussion round after which shortlisted candidates will go through the Technical Interview rounds and HR Interview rounds.
How to Apply For Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2016 – Check Below
It is a pool campus walk-in drive for female candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria on 10 May 2016 at 10 AM @ SVCE , Bangalore. Please confirm and then Proceed.
Place of Drive :
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering,
NH-7, Vidya Nagar Cross, OFF – International Airport Road, After Yelahanka – 7 KMS towards Airport,
Contact Person : Placement Officer
Contact Number : +91-9916775988
Landmark: After Yelahanka AIRFORCE STATION, Reach VIDYANAGAR junction, Take a RIGHT turn to reach SVCE campus..
Route: After YELAHANKA Airforce station, reach Hunasamaranahalli bus stop; All buses moving towards Chikkajala / International Airport will have a stop at VIDYA NAGAR Cross.