Manhattan Associates brings companies closer to their customers. We design, build and deliver market-leading Supply Chain Commerce Solutions that drive top line growth by converging front-end sales with back-end supply chain execution and efficiency. Our software, platform technology and unmatched experience help our customers around the world adapt to the challenges of the omni-channel marketplace. Manhattan India office is the center of excellence focusing in areas of R&D, Services, and Support. With 1100+ bright minds in Bangalore, we offer a work environment that’s upbeat, fast paced and challenging. Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunities for growth.
|Manhattan Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-1 years|
Manhattan Job Description :
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills. The students need to be flexible to get allocated to any MphasiS operating location.
- The students need to be flexible to take up any technology and the work shift timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Candidates should be from IITs / BITS / NITs / ISM Dhanbad / IIITs o
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS)
Job Desired skills:
- Conversant with and J2EE and C++ programming language.
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts.
- Good communication and analytical skills
Apply Now For Manhattan Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Software Engineer – Click Here To Apply