MAH CET MBA ADMIT CARD / MMS CET HALL TICKET 2016

Every year DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Maharashtra state conducts MBA/MMS CET for admissions of graduate students into MBA MMS (Master of Management Studies) Programme. This exam has a special importance for all the MBA aspiring candidates who wish to get admission into top IVY league colleges like JBIMS, SIMSREE, K.J. Somaiya, Welingkar etc. colleges. It also provides an amazing opportunity for all those students who failed to score a good percentile in CAT, XAT, CMAT or other important MBA examinations. Indeed this MBA/MMS CET Examination is regarded as one of the most sought examinations for getting enrolled in top MBA Colleges in Maharashtra particularly. Download MAH CET MBA ADMIT CARD 2016 from here.

MAH CET MBA ADMIT CARD 2016

MAH CET MBA ADMIT CARD Download 2016: As per DTE regulations 85% of the seats are reserved for Maharashtra Domicile candidates and the rest 15% of the seats are reserved for Outside Maharashtra candidates (All India Seats). What is good about MBA / MMS CET examination is that first of all there is no negative marking so you would have a good option in scoring high percentile by attempting all the questions and secondly apart from the MBA / MMS CET you have the flexibility to apply with different examination scores as well i.e CAT, XAT etc. and the best among all of them will be considered for your admissions but it is mandatory to fill the MBA / MMS CET Application form.

Download MAH CET MBA ADMIT CARD 2016 / MMS CET HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD 2016

Now since the application deadline for applying for MAH CET MBA has been over on 23rd Feb 2016 and the students are now gearing up for the awaited examination which is to be held on 12th and 13th March 2016 Respectively all across India. Students are waiting for downloading their admit cards which as per DTE schedule are supposed to be rolled out from 4th March 2016 onwards. Therefore on or after 4th March 2016 you will be able to download MAH CET MBA ADMIT Card 2016. You can download MBA MMS CET 2016 ADMIT Card from below given link. Appearing students can check their alloted Examination centre via downloading their MBA MAH CET ADMIT Cards 2016.

After MAH CET MBA Examination Procedure :

Once you are done with the MMS CET Exam they will be publishing the Merit list on the DTE Website on 29th March 2016 and after the results are out students will have to go through the Online counselling procedure that is done via CAP I, CAP II, CAP III and personal counselling rounds for JK Migrant candidates.

Supported Searches :

MBA MMS CET 2016 ADMIT Card download, MMS CET 2016 Admit Card download, MAH CET 2016 ADMIT CARD

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*