Since the results of MAH CET MBA 2016 have been announced a week before the official announcement date of the results. Therefore considering the early declaration of the results it seems that DTE Maharashtra will most likely try to get the admissions over by mid of the July. Though the result of MAH CET MBA 2016 was very poor where only 5 percent of the students managed to get over 100 marks i.e. more than 50% of the marks which is a very disrespectful figure but still since there are top colleges particularly in Mumbai and Pune there will be stiff competition among the students to grab a seat in their desired college. This year inclusion of JBIMS college has also caught eyes of thousands of candidates and there will be candidates who will be eyeing for JBIMS only. We have already seen students scoring above 99.9 percent in the MBA entrance exams just for securing admissions into JBIMS (Source Pagalguy Forum). Considering last year procedure here below we are providing with High level information regarding the MAH CET MBA 2016 Counselling procedure for all the candidates i.e. MS, OMS, JK Migrant etc.
MAH CET MBA 2016 Counselling Procedure | CAP Rounds Date | Online Counselling
- As per the sources and previous year data MAH CET MBA 2016 counselling will most likely begin from 1st week of May 2016. First step will begin with online registration for Counselling on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in for Maharashtra State /All India/ J & K candidates including new registrants.
- Then after successful registration you will need to visit ARC centers in physical for your documents verification which will last for around 10-15 days so you will have enough time for the documents verification phase.
- Once your documents verification is done DTE will be publishing provisional merit lists (Maharashtra State, All India and J&K candidates) on the web site and then within one week from the release of Provisional merit list candidates will be displayed with consolidated Final merit list.
- After this you will be going through Online submission and Confirmation of Option Form for CAP Round – 1 and then a provisional allotment list will be rolled out for which you need to report to the allotted institute.
- If the seats remain vacant after CAP Round – 1 (which usually remains vacant) then you will be appearing for CAP Round – 2 and then the same procedure repeats as in case of CAP Round – 1
- This CAP Round goes on further for CAP Round – 3 if there are vacant seats and then after all the CAP Round procedure is over last few counselling round begins viz Open counselling Round and JK Migrant Counselling round (for Kashmiri migrants only)