Started in 1962 as ‘Karnataka Consumer Products Ltd’ , with the intention of manufacturing car seats, KurlOn is today India’s largest producer of Mattress. Our products also include pillows, furniture and other home decor. Our factories, located in 5 states in India, give us great flexibility with a high turnaround. Our world class manufacturing uses both natural and man-made materials and the latest technology to bring high quality and durable products to the consumer.
|KurlOn Job Details||Information|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
KurlOn Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Final Year BE /BTech students with a specialization in Chemical / Polymer / Rubber / Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial / Production / Instrumentation / Control are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should possess excellent communication skills and be well versed in the local language, Hindi and English. Fluency in more than one regional language would be an added advantage.
KurlOn Job Description:
- Training Duration : 1 year
- The training would involve a rigorous and comprehensive exposure to Manufacturing and other aspects of the business.
- Upon successful completion of the training period, an evaluation would be done based on which the services of the trainee would be confirmed in the organization.
- The candidates will have to sign a 2 years job continuation agreement with the company at the time of Joining.
KurlOn Job Selection Process :
- A written / online Aptitude test 60 Minutes
- Pre-Placement Talk (Presentation)
- Group Discussion – Depending on No. of Shortlisted Candidates from the Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
Apply Now For KurlOn Offcampus Drive 2016 @ Graduate Trainee Engineer – Click Here To Apply