Job Vacancies In Chennai: The Corporation of Chennai (previously Madras) is the Oldest Municipal Institution in India established on the 29th September 1688. A charter was issued on the 30th December, 1607 by East Indian Company constituting the “Town of Fort St. George” and all the territories thereunto belonging, not exceeding the distance of ten miles from the Fort, into a Corporation. The Parliamentary Act of 1792 gave the Corporation power to levy Municipal Taxes in the City. The Municipal administration properly commenced from the Parliamentary Act, 1792 making provision for the good order and administration of the city. This could be good opportunity for those who are looking for job vacancies in chennai.
Job Vacancies In Chennai 2016 For Assistant Engineer / Sanitary Inspector Description : Job Profile, Salary Offered, Job Location, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification ( as on 1 Aug 2014 ) : Regarding Job Vacancies In Chennai 2016 For Assistant Engineer / Sanitary Inspector, there are following Job Vacancies that one could apply for.
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) : A degree in Mechanical Engineering / B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) / Auto Mobile Engineering /Mechatronics Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations (A.M.I.E) under Mechanical Engineering Branch
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : B.E. Civil Engineering /B.Tech(Civil)/B.E. Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations. (A.M.I.E) under Civil Engineering Branch.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : A Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Engineering / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering / Computer Science.
- A.M.I.E(under Electrical Engineering Branch)(Recruitment for theDegree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering- 14 Vacancies, Degree in Electronics and Communication – 5 Vacancies, Degree in Instrumentation Engineering / – 2 Vacancies(Degree in Information Technology / – 2 Vacancies, Degree in Computer Science)
- Sanitary Inspector Must have minimum qualification of B.Sc. Degree (main subject Chemistry) from the Recognized Institution approved by Government.
*P.G. Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course conducted by Institutions recognized by the Government.
Certification in Computer course. Age Limit : 18 – 30 years (as on 1 July 2015 ) ( relaxable for reserved classes )
Postal Address :
The Commissioner, Corporation of Chennai,
Amma Maligai, (Ripon Building campus)
How To Apply For Job Vacancies In Chennai 2016 For Assistant Engineer / Sanitary Inspector: Click Here To Download Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates send the application prescribed format to the following address along with necessary documents on or before 31 December 2015.
How to Apply for Job Vacancies In Chennai 2016 For Assistant Engineer / Sanitary Inspector: Check Below
First of all Make sure that you meet all the above eligibility criteria set and you are good with the job profile, job location or salary package offered. After ensuring all these details just register yourself on the below given Link of . Be Prepared and Best Of Luck.
For More jobs- Click Below