Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing. As of now Intel is conducting an off campus recruitment drive for hiring Software Development Engineers.
Intel Recruitment 2016 Software Development Engineer Job Details / Dates :
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Role Offered – Software Engineer
- Last Date to Apply – Asap
- Experience Required – 0 to 3 years
Intel Recruitment 2016 Software Development Engineer Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Must Have Good knowledge of programming skills in C/C++, scripting languages like Perl, C#, OOPs concepts, OS concepts etc.
- Candidate should be motivated and possessing good communication skills and should also be an effective team player.
Intel Recruitment 2016 Software Development Engineer Job Description :
Candidates should be developing software as the primary job function involving Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
How to Apply For Intel Recruitment Software Development Engineer – Click Here to Apply