Intel Corporation is an American multinational semiconductor chip maker corporation headquartered in Santa Clara, California.Intel is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip maker, based on revenue.It is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors, the processors found in most personal computers.Intel Corporation, founded on July 18, 1968, is a portmanteau of Integrated Electronics (the fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information was also quite suitable).Intel also makes motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphic chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
|Intel Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Rs 4,00,000 – Rs 5,00,000|
Intel Job Description:
- Working closely with Architects/Members of Development team to drive quality through all stages of SDLC from design to implementation through deployment.
- Developing key modules from inception to completion. Participating in Design Reviews and Code Inspections. Ensure testability in product features.
Intel Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Should have programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem solving skills.
- Expertise in C++, C, Multithreading, IPC, System Programming and UML as well as solid understanding of basic CS concepts is must.
- Experience in writing unit tests, Knowledge of Unix/Linux internals.
- Must be highly motivated with a strong passion for and commitment to software quality.
Apply Now For Intel Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Software Engineer – Click Here To Apply