About Indian Army Recruitment of Officers through 47th SSC(T) Men and 18th SSC (T) Women @Across India :
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course commencing in Oct 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
No of Posts : 111
Eligibility Criteria :
- Age Limit:
- SSC(Tech)-47 Men and SSC(Tech)-18 Women:- 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2016. (Candidates born between 02 Oct 89 and 01 Oct 96 both dates inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel with four years age relaxation- SSCW(Non Tech) – 19 to 29 Years. Born not earlier than 02 Jul 87 and not later than 01 Jul 97 (Both dates inclusive).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are studying in the final year examination of Engineering course are eligible to apply.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Selection Procedure :
- Short listing of Applications based on cut-off percentage
- SSB Interview
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Interview Location Centres : Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka)
Date of Interview: Interviews will be held in May/Jun 2016 onwards. (Tentative)
Preferred Books :
Call Letter For SSC(T)-47 and SSCW(T)-18 :
Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
How To Apply :
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 09 DEC 2015 AT 10 AM AND WILL BE
CLOSED ON 08 JAN 2016 AT 5 PM