The Income Tax Department, also referred to as IT Department, is a government agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. It is responsible for administering following direct taxation acts passed by Parliament of India.
|Last Date to Apply||12 May 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Income Tax Department Job Description:
Income Tax Department Has Released Recruitment Notification For Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer, MTS Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 12-05-2016 (12th May 2016). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 – 39 Inspector, Tax Assistant, Stenographer, MTS Post is mentioned below.
Income Tax Department Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Recruitment of Meritorious Sports persons to the posts various posts.
- Candidates should possess 10th/12th/Any degree from recognized university.
- Age Limit:18-25 Years(as on 23 .12.20 15) Relaxations: 5 years in General/OBC candidates, 10 years in case of SC/ST candidates.
- For Sports Eligibility check official advertisement.
- Inspector Rs. 9,300-34,800/Month
- Others Rs.5,200-20,200/Month
Total Vacancies :
- Inspector: 07 Posts
- Tax Assistant: 10 Posts
- Stenographer Grade II: 01 Post
- MTS: 21 Posts
How to apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 12-05-2016.
Income Tax Officer (HQ) (Admin),
Room No. 13, Aayakar Bhavan, 12,
Sadhu Vaswani Road, Pune – 411001