The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through the consolidation of The Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, the Computing Scale Company and the Bundy Manufacturing Company. CTR was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924, a name which Thomas J. Watson first used for a CTR Canadian subsidiary.The initialism IBM followed. Securities analysts nicknamed the company Big Blue for its size and common use of the color in products, packaging and its logo.
|IBM Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||11-12 April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact On Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- MCA / M.E(CSE) / M.Tech(IT)
- B.E (CSE) / B.TECH (IT)
- Batch : Only for 2014 & 2015 Passed out Batch
65 % in 10th ,12th , UG & PG
Apply Now For IBM Off Campus Freshers 2016 @ Associate Engineer – Click Here To Apply