International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with corporate headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) through the consolidation of The Tabulating Machine Company, the International Time Recording Company, the Computing Scale Company and the Bundy Manufacturing Company. CTR was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924, a name which Thomas J. Watson first used for a CTR Canadian subsidiary.The initialism IBM followed. Securities analysts nicknamed the company Big Blue for its size and common use of the color in products, packaging and its logo.
|IBM Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Job Description :
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech/ M.E
- With minimum 65% or 6.5 CGPA throughout.(10th std till the qualifying degree)
- Branches:Computer Science Engineering & Information Technology
CMR Group of Institutions, Central Placement office, Medchal road, Hyderabad -501401.