Honeywell invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges initiated by revolutionary macro trends in science, technology and society. A Fortune 100 company, we create solutions to improve the quality of life of people around the globe: generating clean, healthy energy – and using it more efficiently. With more than 127,000 employees worldwide, including more than 22,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting commitment to quality and delivering results in everything we make and do. Increasing our safety and security. Enabling people around the world to connect, communicate, and collaborate. And equipping our customers to be even more productive.
|Honeywell Job Details||Information|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Honeywell Job Description:
- Candidate will be working in Performance Analyzer team and he/she has to ensure excellent quality to the product delivered within the given project time schedule.
- He / She will be responsible for creating automated test scripts using automated test toolsAUTOIT, Selenium etc and will have to automate 100% of regression test suites.
- He / She should be responsible for creating test plans, test procedures and execution of test scripts.
- He / She is responsible for test environments that almost replicates customer environments.He / She will be responsible for submitting the test results on every builds and report them to the PM and Development team.
Honeywell Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should have experience working in Process Industrial Control Systems preferably Honeywell Experion or Honeywell TDC systems. He should have hands on working experience in configuring the DCS systems in either commissioning or test environments. He / She should have at least 4-5 years experience in this area. He / She should be Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering background.
- He / She should have good working experience in test automation toolsAUTO IT, Selenium etc and should have executed themselves at least 3 projects working in Functional / System Test teams.
Apply Now For Honeywell Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Product Design Engineer – Click Here To Apply