Genpact Eligibility Criteria For Software Engineer:
Genpact Eligibility Criteria has always been a curiosity for a technical job aspirants. GENPACT has an unique heritage and beginnings as a GE business, Genpact has created a culture that emphasizes customer need, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Based on the foundation of unyielding integrity and acting as a compass to guide our thoughts and actions, our values serve as our organization’s pillars.
- For Quick OverView Of Genpact- Click Here
Company has a very diversified Profile Present in 21 countries with more than 65000+ employees and Growing with thousands of completely satisfied employees. In the field of Education, It has provided Work–Management courses from IIM, XLRI, IMT etc. Finance courses like CFA, CPA, and Management Accounting etc. Genpact Eligibility Criteria is discussed below in detail. In the field of Insurance, Software, Analytics and Various Online training courses are also provided by genpact to elevate the level of its employees.
GENPACT generally hires people for the post of software engineer. So Genpact Eligibility Criteria for software engineer is as follows.
Company Website: www.genpact.com
- B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/BA/B.Com etc. (Final year students having minimum 50% in graduation till last sem)
- There should not be any pending backlogs according to Genpact Eligibility Criteria
- Certification in particular programming language is given priority.
- Year gap should not be more than two years between studies.
- Sometimes, 12th and 10th scores are also considered in selection process.
- BE and Btech like technical courses are given edge over Bsc and Bca etc.
One should always be aware of company’s eligibility criteria. It may also vary depending on company’s requirements and selection criteria. As it has been witnessed that since last few years, GENPACT Selection criteria is almost same. So, there is no need to panic. Be updated and prepares beforehand.
For More Information About Placement Criteria- Click Here