FMGE Exam 2016 FMGE Online Application Form 2016 FMGE Eligibility Criteria 2016 FMGE 2016 Important Dates FMGE 2016 Online Application FMGE Exam Pattern 2016 FMGE Syllabus 2016 FMGE Application Form 2016 FMGE Admit Card FMGE Hall Ticket 2016
About FMGE 2016:
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam is abbreviated as FMGE. FMGE is national level entrance examination which is conducted by National Board of Examination. This examination is conducted twice a year i.e. in June and December. There are 27 examination centre where FMGE entrance examination is conducted namely: Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Dehradun, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Noida, Pune, Raipur, Trivandrum, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Udaipur and Varanasi.
FMGE 2016 Application Process:
Interested Candidates have to give FMGE Screening Test shouldvfill the application form and make the registration fees payment. Follow the below steps to complete application process.
• Online application for June session begins from 2nd week of May 2016
• Online application for December session begins from 2nd week of September 2016
• All the Candidates need to fill the application form with all required details
• All the Candidates should pay the registration fees of Rs. 5500/-
• The last date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of June 2016
• The last date for submitting the application form is by 3rd week of October 2016
FMGE 2016 Registration Fees:
The Online registration fees for FMGE Screening Test is Rs. 5500/-. All the Candidates can pay the fees online using debit card, credit card or net banking.
FMGE 2016 Age limit:
There is no age limit to appear for FMGE Exam as such. For more information regarding FMGE 2016 Age limit, you can also visit the official site.
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2016:
• Candidate should be an Indian Citizen or Overseas Indian Citizen.
• Candidate should have primary medical qualification which is confirmed by Indian Embassy concerned to be a recognized qualification for enrollment as a medical practitioner.
• It is mandatory for the all the candidates to provide the proof of passing final examination of primary medical qualification on or before the cut off date.
• It is suggested to candidate to refer to Screening Test Regulations and Regulations on Graduate Medical Education, Eligibility Certificate Regulations issued by Medical Council of India.
FMGE 2016 Exam Pattern:
• There will be 2 papers and it is compulsory for the applicants to appear for both the paper.
• The exam duration will be of 2 hours and 15 minutes and there will be 150 multiple choice questions.
• Exam will be conducted online in English language and there will be no negative marking.
• The questions will be from the subjects which are taught in MBBS course which includes pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical questions.
Admit Card for FMGE 2016:
The admit card of the candidate would be available on the site of National Board Of Examination. After the announcement of hall ticket the candidates can download the card giving application number. Candidates can download and take the print outs of their admit card. The admit card or hall ticket will be available a week prior to the exam date.
Important Dates of FMGE 2016
- Online application form will start from last week of March 2016
- Online application for June session starts from 2nd week of May 2016
- Online application for December session starts from 2nd week of September 2016
- Last date for submitting the application form is by 2nd week of June 2016
- Last date for submitting the application form is by 3rd week of October 2016
- The Admit card will be provided a week prior to the examination
- The Entrance exam of June session will be conducted by last week of June 2016
- The Entrance exam in December session will be conducted by 3rd week of December 2016
FMGE 2016 Counselling Process:
All the Shortlisted candidates should login to the official site and check their counselling dates. Selected candidates need to carry their original mark-sheets and certificates at the time of counselling and if they fail to carry original certificates and mark-sheets, their admission might get cancelled. Counselling process for June session will start from last week of July 2016 and for December session will start from last week of January 2017. For More Information, You can read right Here.