Deloitte Off Campus Drive For 2014 & 2015 Batch: “Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. “Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
How to Apply For Deloitte Off Campus Drive For 2014 & 2015 Batch : Check Below
In order to apply for Deloitte Off Campus Drive , first of all Make sure that you meet all the above eligibility criteria set by company and you are good with the job profile, job location or salary package offered by the company. After ensuring all these details just register yourself on the below given Link of Deloitte Off Campus Drive.
- For Delloite Registration Link- Click Here
- For More Companies- Click Here
These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. This Company has been popular among Freshers for its Deloitte Off Campus Drive. To know more about Deloitte Off Campus Drive . Read below and have an idea about its Deloitte Off Campus Drive.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive Job Description : Job Profile, Salary Offered, Job Location, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Deloitte is offering position for the post of System Engineer. Deloitte works with clients in all major industry. Companies choose Delloite for solutions that enable their geographically dispersed workforces to communicate and collaborate more effectively and productively over distances.
Deloitte Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2014 & 2015 batch (BE / BTech / ME / MTech or any medical background)
Bachelor’s degree from accredited university with strong academic record.
- Good work experience in EMRs (like Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, etc.) or good understanding of healthcare workflows.
- Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office tools.
Deloitte Job Description :
- Understand EMS’s and healthcare workflows and Ability to perform system build and configuration in any EMR.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination and Interaction with clients, team members and leads across locations.
- Participating in Deloitte wide initiatives and Pro actively work with Leadership to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Participate in practice wide initiatives and help practice grow and ensure the projects done are adding value to the system.
Job Location : Bangalore and Hyderabad
Position : System Engineer
Deloitte Salary : Rs 3.3 to 4.5 LPA ( Based on candidate’s experience and competence )
Last Date to apply : 13 Dec 2015
Interview Location : Bangalore & Hyderabad ( informed to shortlisted candidates after registration process gets over )
*Last date to registration is 13 Dec 2015.