Dell Off Campus Drive 2015 /2014 : Dell is a renowned multinational company.Since 1984, Dell has played a played role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world. Read More About Dell Off Campus Drive 2015 .
Dell Off Campus November Schedule
- Batch: 2014/2015 Pass Outs
- Placement Drive Month: Nov 2015
- Placement Drive Location: Chennai
- Job Location : Chennai
- Last date to apply : 4th Nov 2015
- Position : Svc IT Development Program Sr Associate II
Dell Off Campus Drive Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech / Any Graduate 2014 and 2015 Batch Pass out.
- Candidates should have completed his degree and possess the degree certificate.0 – 2 years of work experience (market research, social media analytic/Social media listening & Insights, business analyst, would be preferred).
- Proficient user and deep understanding of various social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc) and social media terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, Power Point) and Knowledge of statistics in business applications.
- Excellent executive report writing skills and Candidate should be willing to work in Shifts.
- Preference will be for candidates with 60% marks and above.
Responsible for monitoring client conversations on various social media platforms (using data aggregation tools such as Brandwatch, Radian6, etc) to create reports which include metrics and insights which help the client to make business decisions. Analyse the initial client requirements to create reporting templates.
- Listen, monitor and analyse social media content to identify relevant issues, threats, and opportunities, and develop succinct reports to inform stakeholders. Analyse the social media conversations for sentiment.
- Need to implement listening queries in social media measurement tools to monitor “brand-specific” on-line conversation in target relevant sites.
- Generate comprehensive standard reports / dashboards that visually represent KPIs and inform the stakeholders about potential areas of successes / failures.
Maintain familiarity with social media tools.
Link to Apply for Dell Off Campus 2015 Placement – Click Here to Apply