Founded in 1959, CSC is a leading global IT Services company. CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC‘s own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, applications software development, web application hosting management and technology consulting and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). With more than 90000 employees worldwide, CSC‘s revenue exceeds $ 15.0 billion. The mission of CSC is to be a global leader in providing technology-enabled business solutions and services. With the broadest range of capabilities, CSC offers clients the solutions they need to manage complexity, focus on core businesses, collaborate with partners and clients and improve operations. CSC leads with an informed point of view while still offering client choice.
|CSC Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Bast In Industry|
Job Description :
- Assists in developing documentation of the system specifications, including system scripts, system installation, procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Assists in developing cost/benefit analyses for new proposed program modifications, methods, and procedures.
- Troubleshoots basic network problems; monitors and evaluates system performance. Analyzes, installs and configures applications as needed.
- Establishes basic operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Assists in maintaining file servers and network access; documents and analyzes system anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience from a recognized university or institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs. Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel.
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members. Zero or more years of systems development or systems analysis experience.
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software.
Apply Now For CSC Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Associate System Analyst – Click here To Apply