How To Crack Gate 2016 : The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. Since many years, GATE has been very popular among technical Graduates to pursue Masters Degree or making good Career in Many PSU’s. The Most Baffling question that many Aspirants faces that How To Crack Gate. This year when Competition is very tough, So there are few things that could help an individual. One should be very clear with Gate syllabus, Gate Papers, Gate Papers that would give better idea about How To Crack Gate 2016.
How To Crack Gate 2016 | Gate syllabus | Gate Papers | Gate Cutoff
The candidate is expected to appear in a paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree. However, the candidate is, free to choose any paper according to his/her admission plan, keeping in mind the eligibility criteria of the institutions in which he/she wishes to seek admission. For more details regarding the admission criteria in any particular institute, the candidate is advised to refer to the websites of that institute.
One must start to learn basics fundaments of subjects mentioned into GATE Syllabus.Selections of good study materials & book are very important at initial stage of GATE Preparations. First cover theories as per exam pattern of last 15years and must practice previous GATE papers & similar questions on regular basis. Most of the questions are conceptual & numerical, so improve your solving ability & time management to score good rank. How To Crack Gate 2016: Gate Syllabus
Gate Papers: Gate 2016 would contain questions of two different types in various papers.
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) carrying 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections. These questions are objective in nature, and each will have a choice of four answers, out of which the candidate has to mark the correct answer(s).
- Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections. For these questions the answer is a real number, to be entered by the candidate using the virtual keypad. No choices will be shown for this type of questions.
- GATE 2015 Cutoff is the minimum score that a candidate needs to obtain for admissions to the M.Tech programmes at the IITS and various other institutes across the country.
- The Cutoff for GATE 2015 will vary from institute to institute as it is dependent on the seat intake as well as the number of applicants though it is generally common for most of the IITS.
- Candidates can avail the GATE 2015 Cutoff discipline wise and institute wise by clicking on the given link.
GATE 2015 Cutoff for CSE— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for ECE— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for EE— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for ME— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for CH— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for CE— Click Here
GATE 2015 Cutoff for IN— Click Here