Convergys Corporation is a corporation based in Cincinnati, Ohio, that sells customer management and information management products, primarily to large corporations. Customer management products include agent assisted, self-service and care software tailored to the communications, financial services, technology, retail, healthcare and government markets. Information management provides convergent billing and business support system (BSS) products and services including revenue management, product and order management, and customer care management to telecom, utilities, and cable/satellite/broadband service providers.
They have approximately 130,000 employees across 31 countries. Convergys delivers consistent, quality customer experiences in 47 languages and from more than 150 locations around the globe. We partner with our clients to improve customer loyalty, reduce costs, and generate revenue through an extensive portfolio of capabilities, including customer care, analytics, tech support, collections, home agent, and end-to-end selling. We are committed to delighting our clients and their customers, delivering value to our shareholders, and creating opportunities for our talented, caring employees, 125,000-strong in 31 countries around the world.
Convergys Recruitment 2015 / 2016 Freshers Associate IT Trainee Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must be from 2015 / 2016 batch pass out holding any of the degree across B.Tech Computers / IT / CSE or MCA with a minimum of 75 % through out the graduation studies.
- Must posses excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong logical reasoning and analytical ability to approach for solutions.
- Sound knowledge in
- Software Engineering concepts.
- Java, Servlets, JSP language.
- XML, HTML.
- Java Scripting.
- Oracle or Any RDBMS like SQL Server.
- Should have been well trained in Java and other languages as specified above. OCPJP will be a plus (Oracle Certified Professional Java SE Programmer)
Convergys Recruitment 2015 / 2016 Freshers Associate IT Trainee Job Description :
The Associate IT Trainee participates in the design, development and maintenance of a computer system as designated by a Manager or a group/team leader, fulfilling the approved technical and design specifications.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities as Associate IT Trainee : Check Below
- This position is for IVR/Java programmer. The candidate should be exceptionally good in Java Programming.
- The candidate will be a part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications development.
- The candidate will be responsible to develop IVR projects for several clients in United States using
- Java IVR / VXML Frameworks
- Interaction Composer and Java Scripting (Proprietary Software)
- Custom VXML Java IVR Development Framework
- Invision Studio IVR
How to Apply for Convergys Recruitment 2015 / 2016 Freshers Associate IT Trainee – Click Here to Apply