CDS II 2016 Exam Dates, Registration Form, Pattern
UPSC CDS II 2016 – Union Public Service Commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It is owned and manage by the Government of India. The accountability of UPSC is to assemble the examination and interviews to employ employees and to uphold the existing employees. UPSC makes possible to fill the vacant posts and to give a worthy and a appropriate candidate to the various departments in the Government Services.
CDS II 2016 Eligibility Criteira
Candidates need to have a degree from recognized University for IMA and officers training academy courses and degree in engineering from a recognized institution for air force academy posts.
How to Apply Online for CDS II 2016?
- You need to visit the official website.
- Then you need to click on online application and then on CDS I Exam.
- Then you need to fill up the form after reading all the instructions
- Make sure the details you entered are correct
- Then you need to upload your scanned passport size photograph
- Then you need to pay an application fee of Rs 200 via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- A printout of the same should be kept for further reference