Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
|Caterpillar Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||15 April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-1 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Caterpillar Job Description:
- Position is to provide engine simulation support to the Virtual Product Development Group at EDC-I which is responsible for supporting the emission, performance and mechanical development of Caterpillar Engines.
- validating the structural integrity and life of various engines/machine structures by performing complex engine performance analysis/FEA/CFD simulations to define the optimum design solution. This will be achieved through the use of commercial and in-house developed software and processes.
- Job responsibilities may include helping customers apply virtual validation tools to engine and machine development problems, automating simulation processes for users and developing best practice guidelines.
Caterpillar Job Eligibility Criteria:
- M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering Mechanical / Applied Mechanics / Aerospace etc. of students from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or equivalent who will be completing their 2 years master program by June/July 2016.
Courses in the following domain:
- -Internal Combustion Engines, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Numerical Methods, Strength of Material, Kinematics and Dynamics of Machinery, Turbomachinery, Advanced Thermodynamics, Basic Control System Theory
Preferred Skill Sets :
- Undergraduate project in the field of Engines using Finite Element Analysis/ Computational
- Fluid Dynamics/Engine performance principles.
- Working knowledge of any FEA, CFD or System Simulation software
- Working knowledge of tools like Matlab, Simulink and (advanced) MS Excel.
Job Details :
- Unposting Date: Apr 15, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
- Primary Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
- Job: Engineering
Apply Now For CATERPILLAR Freshers Hiring 2016 @ associate Engineers – Click Here To Apply