Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of technology,consulting and outsourcing services that enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies.Capgemini is basically a french based multinational management consulting corporation with its headquarters located at Paris, France.
How to Apply for Capgemini Employee Referral Drive 2015 : Check Below
First of all make sure that you are good with the type of job profile that is being offered and you meet all the eligibility criteria set by the company. After ensuring all this just follow the below given simple procedure to register yourself for the Capgemini Employee Referral Drive for 2015 freshers.
- Ask Capgemini Employee to refer you before 10th December 2015 via the Capgemini Employee Referral drive link – http://friendslikeyou.in.capgemini.com
As of now Capgemini is having a huge employee strength of over 1,80,000 employees spread across the world in over 40 countries. Capgemini deals in providing services through four disciplines that consist of Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and Local Professional services.
Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Being a part of such a large organization is itself an acheivement and if you are a fresher then Capgemini is one of the best IT companies to give a boost to your career. Therefore if you are a fresher from 2015 batch then Capgemini is giving an amazing opportunity to all the freshers to for the post of Associate Software Engineer via Capgeminig Employee Referral Drive for 2015 freshers.
Job Description : Job Profile, Salary Offered, Job Location, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Capgemini is conducting an Employee Referral drive exclusively for 2015 freher graduates for the post of Associate Software Engineer. As a a part of Capgemini under Associate Software Engineer you would be a part of Software Development or Quality Assurance Team which requires you to be strong or good at programming or technical skills in addition to good written and verbal communication skills. You must be good at problem solving and analytical thinking so as to solve complex issues or challenges.
Role Offered : Associate Software Engineer
Salary Package – As Per Company Norms (You can expect around 3.0 lacs PA)
Job Location – Hyderabad
Capgemini Eligibility Criteria – This Drive is only for 2015 Freshers / 2015 Pass outs and must posses one of the following education qualifications.
- BE / B.Tech / M.E /M.Tech – All Branches and MCA – Computer Applications graduates only (2015 Batch Only) and Must have 60% score through out their academics i.e SSC, HSC, Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Career gap of only one year is allowed between: HSC and Graduation, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Candidates who have already appeared for Capgemini Freshers Recruitment Process in the last 6 months are NOT eligible to participate in this recruitment event
Capgemini Selection Procedure – First of all you will be having an Online Aptitude Test Conducted by Cocubes comprising of three sections namely – Analytical Thinking, Verbal and Quantitative Aptitude. After clearing Aptitude test you would be having a Group Discussion round and then you will be having a final Face to Face Interview Round that will cover both Technical and HR interview questions.
*Be confident while attending the interview and make sure that before you appear for the interview process go through all the programming concepts i.e OOPS, SQL, DBMS, Software Engineering and Software testing.
*Get well dressed in formals (better to have a tie) with a nicely designed resume of your overall profile. If you are not sure how to build a good resume you can take help from online resume builder software’s or can drop your query below and we will then help you to design a professional resume.
Important Point to Note
- Only Candidates with valid invitation letters will be allowed to participate in the Capgemini Employee Referral Drive for freshers.
Note to Employee : Do not send profiles by e-mail Upload profiles on http://friendslikeyou.in.capgemini.com under “Fresher” Category is mandatory.Profiles sent by e-mail will not be considered While uploading the Profile,mention the “Preferred Capgemini Location for Recruitment” field as “Hyderabad”.
- Profiles uploaded until December 10,2015 will be considered for short-listing and invitation letters will be sent to the eligible candidates by December 14,2015 by email.
- Venue,reporting time and other details will be communicated to your via the Capgemini Employee Referral Drive Invitation letter.
- Based on no.of requirements,additional eligibility criteria will be applied for further short-listing.This is strictly confidential and is based on academic scores and graduation /post graduation discipline.
- Profiles of 2015 pass-outs,which have already been uploaded under “Fresher” Category and which have not been considered for previous drives,will be considered for short-listing.