BHEL Recruitment 2016 For Graduate Apprentice Trainee : BHEL refers to Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited is basically a power plant equipment manufacturing company that is owned by Government of India which operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi,India. It was established in late 1964 and is regarded as India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. BHEL has a network of 17 manufacturing units, 2 repair units, 4 regional offices, 8 service centres, 8 overseas offices, 15 regional centres, 7 joint ventures, and infrastructure allowing it to execute more than 150 projects at sites across India and abroad. The company has established the capability to deliver 20,000 MW p.a. of power equipment to address the growing demand for power generation equipment.
Job Description : Job Profile, Salary Offered, Job Location, Eligibility Criteria etc.
Therefore if you want to be a part of BHEL then here’s an amazing opportunity for all the engineering graduates from 2013/2014/2015 batch to grab a position of Graduate Apprentice Trainee in BHEL. So check below more about BHEL Recruitment 2016 for Graduate Apprentice Trainee post.
Last Date to Apply – 14 December 2015
Role Offered : Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Salary Package – You will be paid Rs 6,000/- per month
Job Location – Bangalore / Bengaluru
BHEL Eligibility Criteria For Graduate Apprentice Trainee :
- Candidates who have successfully passed Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Information Technology (CSE/ISE) in the years 2013/2014/2015 will be considered for engagement as Graduate Apprentices.
- They should have passed with minimum of 60% of marks (50% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate of all the years / semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- MINIMUM – 18 years MAXIMUM – 27 Years (General) 30 Years (OBC) 32 Years (SC/ST) (As on 1/11/2015) 10 years for ‘Person with Disability’ candidates
BHEL Selection Process :
- Selection shall be based on the number of applications received. If the number of eligible applicants is in the ratio of 1:3 to the no. of vacancies (150 applicants), then Personal Interview shall be conducted for all eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted (to 150 applicants) for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the Degree Examination. Note: No TA/DA will be paid for candidates called for Interview.
- Short listed candidates will be individually informed through e-mail/post about the Personal Interview. Candidates are advised to provide a valid e-mail id / postal address in the enclosed Application Format.
*If at any stage of training, it is found that the candidate has furnished false/incorrect information or concealed any information, his/her Apprenticeship Training shall be cancelled and suitable action will be taken as per extent rules.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2016 Graduate Apprentice Trainee : Check Below
If you meet all the eligbility criteria set by BHEL and are confident enough to go through the BHEL Selection process then you must apply for this though the posts are limited only 50 vacancies still you should try to give your best shot. So if you are interested then you can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2016 from below given link
BHEL Bengaluru Address :
Sr. Manager (HR-Administration),
Bharat Heavy Electrical’s Limited
Mysore Road, Bangalore – 560 026