Bentley Systems provides software for the lifecycle of the world’s infrastructure. The company2019s comprehensive portfolio for the building, plant, civil, and geospatial markets spans architecture, engineering, construction (AEC) and operations. With 2003 revenues reaching $260 million, Bentley is the leading provider of AEC software to the Engineering News-Record Design 500 and major owner-operators.
|Bentley Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Create document, and execute test cases from design documentation and functional specifications under the guidance of team lead.
- Conduct ongoing functional testing, regression testing. Develop and maintain Test Plans under supervision of team lead.
- Report Software Bugs and follow bug life cycle. Verify/Validate Customer reported issues. Learn/Get familiar with various Bentley Products if required.
- Civil Engineering Graduate, 2015 batch, 60% through out in SSC, HSC/ Diploma, Engineering. Good communication & presentation skills.
Bentley Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- 2 photographs
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheet
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID
Apply Now For Bentley Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Interns – Quality Analyst – Click Here To Apply