Atmel Corporation is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. As a global company with 5,100 employees worldwide, Atmel operates in more than 40 countries and has 30 design centers, including locations in Shanghai and Taipei.Leveraging one of the industry’s broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel is able to provide the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
|Atmel Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Atmel Job Description :
- Participate and drive R&D activities related to Tools Software/Wireless & RTOS and Firmware/device driver.
- Will be working as part of the Atmel Tools group.
Atmel Job Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate should possess Bachelors/Masters in CS/ECE/EEE from a recognized university or institution.
- Knowledge in Microcontrollers, device drivers with good exposure to C language.
- Good knowledge in Firmware, RTOS, Wireless background, Good knowledge in C++, C# and Windows application.
- Good Logical reasoning skills, Good analytical skills, Good Communication Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills.
Apply Now For Atmel Freshers Hiring 2016 @ Associate Software Engineer – Click here To Apply