Arcadis is the major global Design & Consultancy Company for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, engineering, consultancy, project and management services. we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 28,000 people active here all over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise of ours to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
|Arcadis Job Details||Information|
|Last Date to Apply||April 2016|
|Experience Required||0-2 Years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Arcadis Job Description:
- Working under supervision as well as with team on various projects in line with client requirement.
- Compliance of arcadis business management system. Health & Safety Management.
- Leading, Coaching & Mentoring of junior staff. Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time.
Arcadis Job Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Sc. / B. Tech/ BE in Environmental Science, Geology, Hydrogeology or Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates with degree in Mechanical or Chemical engineering with focus on environment will also be considered.
- MSC/ ME/MTEC desirable.
- 0 to 1 year experience in environmental consulting, design of water treatment systems or similar works.
- A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure. Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Willing to travel and work at different locations within India /abroad. Flexible to adopt new work /challenge work as per business requirement.
Apply Now For Arcadis Freshers Hiring @ Graduate Engineer – Click Here To Apply