Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2015 / 2016 Batch Job Details / Dates :
- Role Offered – Big Data Cloud Support Associate
- Job Location – Bangalore
- Interview Location – Bangalore & Hyderabad
- Salary Offered – 10 LPA
- Last Date for Registration – asap
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2015 / 2016 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidate must have secured at-least 70 % through out the academics (10th, 12th and B.Tech)
- Must have done 4 year B.Tech/B.E. degree having specialization across (CS/IT & ECE Only)
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2015 / 2016 Batch Job Description :
- You will be working directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
- Work on projects that improve support-related processes and customers’ technical support experience
- Work on critical, highly complex customer problems that may span multiple AWS services.
- Write tutorials, how-to videos, and other technical articles for the customer community and Interact with leading Technologists around the world.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2015 / 2016 Desired Candidate Profile :
- Good knowledge in Java programming, Data Structures, OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of distributed computing concepts
- Good understanding of OS Linux (Sys Admin concepts)
- Good knowledge of Networking concepts (TCP/IP, OSI Model, DNS/DHCP etc)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal skills.
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2015 / 2016 ? – Click Here to Apply