Air India is India’s leading Airline and the third largest airline in India in terms of passengers carried, after IndiGo and Jet Airways. Currently Air India is serving more than 84 domestic and International destinations with its headquarters located at New Delhi, India. So if you want to become a part of Air India then Air India is offering an amazing opportunity for all the candidates who wish to make a career towards Cabin crew by offering around 300 vacancies for Trainee Cabin Crew (75 Male and 225 Female Candidates).
Air India Recruitment 2016 Job Details / Dates :
- Job Location – Across the World
- Role Offered – Trainee Cabin Crew
- Application Fee – Rs 1000
- No. of Posts – 300 (75 for Males and 225 for Females)
Air India Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Candidates holding 3 years degree / diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology will be given preference.
- Candidates must have good communication skills with Fluency in Both English and Hindi Language.
- Age Limit (as on 1 April 2016) : Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years (relaxation for reserved classes)
Marital Status – Single (Unmarried) and should have the following Physical Fitness Standards :
- Physical Standards :
- Height : Male Minimum 172 cms and Female Minimum 160 cms
- BMI : as per CAR issued by DGCA : Female 18-22 and Male 18-25
- Vision : Spectacles are not allowed. Contact lenses upto (+-)2D permitted.
Air India Recruitment 2016 Selection Process :
First all the Eligible candidates would need to go through Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT) at the test venues decided by Air India Limited. GD & PAT shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same and fall in the applicable zone of consideration, will be required to appear for a Written Test.
- How to Apply Online Air India Recruitment 2016 – Click Here to Apply Now