AIPSSCET 2016 Application Form AIPSSCET 2016 Important Dates AIPSSCET Eligibility Criteria AIPSSCET Exam pattern 2016 AIPSSCET 2016 Application Form All India PG Super Speciality Common Entrance Test (AIPSSCET) Syllabus AIPSSCET Application Date AIPSSCET Important Dates AIPSSCET Apply Link
All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Test (AIPSSCET) 2016 :
All India PG Super Specialty Common Entrance Test is organized by universities across all over India. This exam is conducted every academic year in order to provide admissions in Post Graduate Level for Super Specialty courses. Candidates who qualify in this examination can pursue PG course in any Medical University in India.
AIPSSCET Eligibility Criteria 2016:
• Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this examination.
• Candidates who want to apply for this exam need to qualify in MD or MS or its equivalent examination from a recognized University.
• Candidates need to score minimum marks of 50% in the qualifying examination. It is important to have permanent state council registration before applying for this exam.
• If the candidates have already pursued any of the super specialty course. So they won’t be eligible for another super specialty course.
AIPSSCET 2016 Syllabus:
AIPSSCET is same as last year exam pattern. All the Candidates appearing for this exam need to study the important subjects to the Super Specialty course they are applying in this entrance exam. The time duration of exam is 2 hours 30 minutes. The questions would be having Multiple Choices.
Admit Cards of AIPSSCET 2016:
Once the exam is done. Candidates need to visit the official website to download the admit cards for this examination. It is important to enter application number and the date of birth in order to download the admit card of this examination. Candidate should also take the print out of the admit card.
Results of AIPSSCET 2016:
After the exam, within a month or two, the result will be announced and you would be able to see the results. Result will be available on its official site or you can also check the result by visiting our site again.
Important Dates in AIPSSCET 2016:
• Application forms will be available from the starting of month of March 2016.
• Last date to apply for this examination will be in the last week of April 2016.
• Admit cards will be available in the 1st week of May 2016.
• Examination will be scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2016.
Counseling Process in AIPPSCET 2016:
All the eligible candidates would be called for counselling. Candidates have to report to the counselling center on the given date. You should also read all the counselling procedures carefully, so that it can be done without a hitch.
For more information Check Right below:
“Candidates can ask questions by commenting below Our Team would help you out in resolving your query”