AFMC refers to the popular Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Entrance examination that is conducted every year through out India for getting admission into MBBS graduation. It is a national examination conducted by Armed Forces Medical College, Pune which was established on 1st May 1948 by an Act of the Parliament of India. AFMC PMT Exam is one of the most prestigious PMT examination and holds a special value for all the MBBS aspiring candidates especially because of the quality of education that is imparted at AFMC and the low fees as compared to other MBBS colleges fees. The seats are very limited and therefore requires efforts and hardwork determination in order to clear the AFMC PMT exam. By completing your graduation or post graduation through AFMC medical students are offered career opportunities in the defence services directly. Here below we have discussed and provided in depth information on AFMC PMT 2016 MBBS Examination.
AFMC PMT 2016 Form | AFMC PMT 2016 Online Registration | AFMC Application Form
As per previous year analysis and current information the AFMC PMT 2016 Forms will be available from starting April 2016 to May 2016 via Online Registration mode only.
AFMC PMT 2016 Application Fees – Rs 300 per Application Form (Payment can be made offline via Challan or through online via Internet banking, Debit or Credit cards)
AFMC PMT 2016 Admission Notification | AFMC PMT 2016 Application Form :
According to the latest notification released by AFMC for AFMC PMT Exam all the MBBS admissions will be done via AIPMT 2016. MBBS Aspiring candidates willing to get admission at AFMC are required to register for AIPMT 2016 through its official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in/. Along with that candidates are also required to register for AFMC separately though the website i.e. http://www.afmc.nic.in/ or
http://www.afmcdg1d.gov.in/. Link of registration for AFMC will be activated once CBSE allots the roll number to candidates appearing in AIPMT exam 2016.
AFMC PMT 2016 Exam Dates | AFMC PMT 2016 Important Exam Dates :
Start of AFMC MBBS 2016 Online Registration – April 2016 Onwards
Last Date of AFMC PMT 2016 Registration – May 2016
Last Date of AFMC PMT 2016 Fees Payment – May 2016
AFMC PMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria : Check Below
- Applicants must be a citizen of India and should have passed 10+2 examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.
- Candidates must be medically fit and marital status should be unmarried.
How to Apply for AFMC PMT 2016 Online – Step By Step Instructions
*We will be providing detailed step by step instructions once the application form on the AFMC website goes live but as of now you can consider the following instructions.
- First of all you need to navigate to www.afmc.nic.in and there on the AFMC homepage you will find options to apply online
- There you need to fill in the AFMC PMT Application form with all your basic details like Name, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Photo, Signature, your Xth and XIIth class percentage etc.
- After that you can confirm your filled in details and you will be provided an option to make the payment online via Challan or through Internet banking, Debit or Credit card.
AFMC PMT Selection Process | AFMC PMT 2016 Cutoff
The selection of students for MBBS graduation will be strictly made on the basis of the scores obtained by the students in the AIPMT 2016 Examination.