Automatic Data Processing Inc. more popularly known as ADP is an American company that provides business outsourcing solutions to its clients. As of now ADP is having its headquarters located at Roseland, New Jersey, U.S. ADP is a comprehensive global provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, analytics and compliance expertise. . ADP is one of the world’s largest provider of business outsourcing solutions with over 5,70,000 clients across the world accumulating a revenue of more that $10 billion. So if you want to be a part of ADP technical team then you can apply for the post of Associate Application Developer via ADP Recruitment Freshers 2015 / ADP Recruitment Freshers 2016 link.
ADP Recruitment Process Flow Chart : Complete Step by Step Procedure
Like other MNC companies ADP Recruitment process for freshers hiring is also rigorous though not tough and thus can be easily cleared with right preparation and attitude. The ADP Recrutiment Process that is discussed here is based on the employee experiences for the post of Associate Application Developer or Associate Technical consultant like posts. So as expected you as a fresher will also be facing the same kind of ADP Recruitment process with few or minor changes which are quite to happen but still you can have a fair idea about the ADP Recruitment process from the below discussed ADP Recruitment Process for freshers flow chart.
- First you would be having an Initial HR Telephonic round dealing with your experiences or CTC discussions.
- Secondly after clearing the first initial HR Telephonic round you would be invited to ADP Chennai office or ADP Office (other locations).
- At the office you would be having a Written Test Consisting of – One Aptitude Test and other Technical Test. In Aptitude test questions will be basics of Reasoning, Maths and English. In Technical Test you would be asked to write program codes (simply program codes like prime number or divisibility check).
- If you clear the Written test round then you would be having Technical Interview rounds (3 Technical Rounds Most Likely ) where you would be thoroughly judged on your programming or technical concepts like OOPS, Java, C, C++, Networking or anything related to your graduation stream field.
- After clearing all the Technical Interview rounds you would be going for another final HR Face to Face interview round where you can further negotiate on your CTC that is offered to you.