Accenture Registration Link 2016 |Accenture Salary | Accenture Recruitment Process: Accenture is a multinational company headquartered in dublin, ireland. Accenture is a world’s leading global services company, providing a wide range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital sector technology and it’s operation.
- Accenture Official Website: www.accenture.com
- Accenture Headquarters: Dublin, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Accenture Size: 100000+ Employees
Accenture Registration Link 2016 |Accenture Salary | Accenture Recruitment Process
Accenture Salary Structure:
Accenture Salary Structure is good comparing to other IT Companies, Salary of software engineer in accenture varies from 3lac to 5lac. Let’s discuss the salary of accenture employees in detail.
- Accenture Software Engineer Salary: 3-5lac per annum
- Accenture Associate Software Engineer Salary: 3-4.5lac per annum
- Accenture Senior Software Engineer Salary: 5-10lac per annum
Accenture Recruitment Process:
Accenture Recruitment Process includes three rounds. In Accenture First round one has to qualify the written round, then he/she has to go through group discussion round and at last if candidate clears all the round then he/she has to go through final interview round. Let’s discuss all the phases of accenture recruitment process in detail.
- Accenture Written Test: This round includes total 55Questions and total time given is 60minutes. There are three section in written test, Reasoning , Quantitative and verbal English. There are no negative marking in the paper but there is sectional cutoff criteria that you have to clear the all sections of written test.
- Accenture Group Discussion: In this round there would be a topic given to you all. Mainly topics given in the group discussion are from current affairs. So, To clear this round one should be well prepared with all the current affair topics.
- Accenture Final Interview: If you qualify above two rounds then you would face the final phase that is personal interview round. In this round, they would ask you technical questions as well as general questions. They would be more focused to your respective domain. So Be well prepared with all the technical and non-technical stuff.
Accenture Eligibility Criteria:
Accenture Eligibility Criteria is same as other IT Companies in India. Candidates must have completed their graduation or post graduation with a reputed university in BE/B.Tech (all branches) / MCA without any current pending backlogs. Aggregate Score should be 60% and above through out in all academic qualifications.Excellent technical skills like JAVA, .NET, DBMS, ORACLE and C, C++ would give you edge over other employees. Candidates are expected have good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
Accenture Employees Review:
This is the Company’s review by it’s own employees. Accenture has got very good rating. Accenture has 3.6rating out of 5. According to the servey of 17ooo employees, it proves itself in all aspects. For more information check below.
Accenture Registration Link 2016:
If you are a 2016 batch fresher or 2014/2015 batch pass-out. You can apply in Accenture for different job profiles. For more information in detail you can visit Accenture Official Site. Check Below For Registration Link For 2016 Batch Fresher, 2014 and 2015 pass-out batch as well.
Supported Searches: accenture jobs, accenture careers, accenture urls, accenture login, accenture registration link for 2015batch, accenture eligibility criteria for freshers 2016, accenture recruitment process, accenture written test, accenture interview round, accenture reviews, accenture placement drives 2016, Accenture Registration Link 2016.