Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
This is one of the amazing opportunity that Accenture is offering for all the 2014 fresher graduates and therefore you must be good at communication skills (both written and verbal). You must have a good attitude and hunger to learn new things or technologies. This Accenture Off Campus drive for 2014 batch is conducted via AMCAT so you must have a valid AMCAT score to be eligible for this Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2014 batch.
Salary : Rs 3 LPA Position : Associate Software Engineer Job Location : Bangalore
Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2014 Batch Eligibility Criteria :
- You must have minimum 60% Aggregate in BE / Btech / MCA from 2014 Batch
- Exception for Maharashtra region universities: 55% and above at BE/Btech/MCA 2014 Batch
- You must not have any standing backlogs or arrears at the time of placement procedure.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or CIO card. Bhutan & Nepal nationals are allowed to work in India without a need for obtaining a Visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work Visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India.
As a part of Accenture Software Applications development team your job responsibilities as an Associate Software Engineer would be following :
- You would be working on any of these technologies like Java, PL/SQL, Dot Net etc.
- You would also be a part of Testing Team as per the current business requirements
Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2014 Batch via AMCAT – Click here to apply